For all my fashion lovers, every first Monday in May the annual Met Gala is held in New York City. Some of your favorite celebrities come dressed up in a particular theme. While some styles leave you scratching your head in confusion, there are some that leave you breathless. So here are our choices for best dressed at this year’s Met Gala. Like or comment below if there is a look you like or didn’t like that was either was or wasn’t on our list <3
- Halle Berry in Atelier Versace – We love a good pantsuit and Halle always slays on a red carpet!
- Rhianna – The MET GALA is always her stage and she didn’t disappoint!
- Jennifer Lopez – Love this shade of blue against her complexion. Gives an airy feel with this dress and I love it!
- Serena Williams – The green emerald color against her skin is radiant, especially with the mom-to-be glow she’s rocking!!!!
- Mary J. Blige- This was one of the sexiest looks of the night. While it may as well be lingerie, it looks great on MJB!!!
- Lala Anthony – This look was absolutely flawless and hard to believe 3 days prior this dress was actually short and had buttons!!!! Sheer is in this season and can be done tastefully.
- Kerry Washington – Wearing Michael Kors collection I love this different look from her. The makeup and hair go perfectly!!
- Nicki Minaj – wearing H&M while this is not my favorite look of hers she does look stunning!